To understand our customers' needs in order to provide the highest quality wine compliance, tax reporting, and customer service.
With over fifteen years of experience providing all aspects of compliance for a major Central Coast winery, we are more than able to take care of all your compliance responsibilities.
Utilizing Winemaker’s Database (WMDB), Navision, AMS, and ShipCompliant, we tracked and reported production from grape receipts, through fermentation and bottling, until the cased goods were safely stored in the warehouse. Shipments to individuals and distributors, both in-state and out-of-state, as well as international exports were tracked and reported.
We have practical audit and review experience, working successfully with state agencies and the TTB during reviews and investigations.
- Federal reports and excise tax returns including credits available through the Craft Beverage Modernization Act
- Bonded winery Basic Permit applications and amendments
- Bond coverage calculations
- Federal COLA’s
- TTB audit and review experience
- Inventory reviews
- California Alcoholic Beverage Licensing (ABC)
- California Winegrower return
- California Crush report
- California Sales Tax return including local and district taxes
- Wine Club and Distributor out-of-state reports and returns
- Trademark Research
- A range of Special Projects for wineries
Whether you need a little help or a lot, we would love to put our years of experience to use making sure your winery meets federal and state regulations and stays COMPLIANT, giving you the time and peace of mind you need to make your winery PROFITABLE.
We look forward to working with you!